So yesterday I did something new, I started up and blog and facebook community!

For the past year I have been helping Indie Authors to promote their work using social media by way of my admin involvement in the group S.A.S.S which is the Struggling Author Street-Team Service.  I have learnt a lot in the last year and learning has led me to a conclusion....there is a lot of contemporary romance out there!  Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of that genre as well (who doesn't need some hand fan moments in their life), but I always struggled to find a platform in which to give equal help to the authors of Dystopian, Sci-Fi and Fantasy books.  Frustrated, I decided to do something about it and so the Post-Apocalyptic Playground was born.

My vision is for it to be a community spirit, a place where authors and readers can come and play games, enter contests, put themselves up for interviews and spotlights, as well as getting involved in discussions surrounding books in the genre.  I am genuinely humbled to already have nearly 100 likes on the page and I know I have my Indie Book Community Friends to thank for that (love you all) and I hope the interaction keeps up.

I am keeping this blog in tandem with the page and I hope that those of you who aren't on facebook can join the community spirit with me here.  If you are on facebook check out the page too!

https://www.facebook.com/postapocalypticplayground/