Bookish Ramblings part 3

So it's the start of a new week and there a number of things I'm excited about!   In an effort to move on from the emotional trauma of A Court of Thorns and Roses, I have picked up the new DC Icons book which is Wonderwoman - Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo.  I have heard lots of good things about this author and as this is a standalone i'm looking forward to getting a feel for her writing style (and I don't think i'm ready to emotionally invest in another series straight away) It was part of my payday book haul  which you can check out over on my Instagram!

I've also broken my bookish cherry and purchased some fandom items from Etsy.  There is a whole world of bookish goodies available on there, sadly more for the traditionally published fandoms at the moment, but hopefully indies will get a look in too soon.  I have ordered some ACOTAR candles from Book and Nook they are based in the UK and have featured in the Fairy loot subscription boxes.  I have got ones for Feyre and Rhysand and hope to have them arrive in time to add to our new book shelves which arrive at the weekend.

Speaking of which I can't wait for this, sadly all my paperbacks are currently in a big old stack looking very sorry for themselves, so i'm excited to finally have found a case that will fit them all and have room to grow, i'm anticipating a Saturday delivery so my Saturday night is sorted!

What are you all up to this week, anything you are looking forward to??