Bookish Ramblings Part 5 - bookish treats!

I have been getting back to reading this week after the playstation was a time sponge for me last week.  That's not to say that I have being completely immune to it's charms as I have some Assassins Creed DLC that i'm currently engrossed in. I have now finished Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo and you can check out my review here I'm not convinced it was a good choice as a first read by this author but I want to read more by her where she isn't tied into someone else's ideas and it does make me worry for what my beloved Sarah J Maas will be like when she takes a turn next year with Catwoman as part of this ongoing DC Icons series.  As for my current read, i'm now onto Allegiant by Veronica Roth which I will be enjoying with a glass of wine once this has been posted.

However, one awesome thing that happened this week was that my gorgeous Book and Nook candles arrived which are based on Feyre and Rhysand from the ACOTAR series. They are fabulous!  I wish I could add smells to the blog because they are just so fitting and they are full of sparkles :)   I also managed to pick up a Velaris necklace which was in an earlier Fairyloot box and I love it!  Excuse that my favourite of the trilogy is missing from the photo, it's currently on loan to my mum ;)

Other fun bookish loveliness I have acquired is this set of Harry Potter playing cards, I have to say that I don't play a lot of card games any more (although Poker has been a big part of my past before the kiddies arrived) but I think these are pretty cool to keep around.  Instead of the usual Hearts, Clubs etc each Hogwarts House has a turn and I love the artwork on them.  They are on display but I fully intend on breaking them out at every opportunity.

Have you got any great bookish finds?  I would love for you to share them with me :)