Bookish Ramblings Part 9 - An exciting week!

Well after all the downer from Instagram last week I have had some fun things come my way since.  The first is that my good friend, the awesome Jo Michaels, has invited me to be part of her ARC group for her NA Fantasy, Utterances. This is due for release month and is currently available for pre-order on Amazon for just .99!  The greatest part is that I have also had the honour of being asked to host a read-a-long so I have been excitedly mapping out talking points.  I am 6 chapters in and it's amazing, I can't wait to share my review with you on release day!

The other great thing that has happened is that there are tentative steps in place for me to join a panel of bloggers at Chapter.con in 2019.  I had the most amazing time there in August and I can't wait to do it all again!  Watch this space for more details hopefully coming soon.

My new Funko Pop obsession is getting ridiculous, after coveting them for so long, I finally ordered myself a special edition Occamy from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them, these are beautiful and I have seen them in a ton of bookstagrams, I can't wait for it to arrive.  The downside, I have now joined a ton of Funko groups on facebook and keep seeing LOADS that I want to get.  My birthday next month will likely exclusively involve Funko gifts and I have also been living my Funko dreams vicariously through my daughter who has a larger collection than me at 4:1 so far lol.  Next on my list are Sarah and Worm from Labyrinth and the highly sought after Luna with Spectrespecs - we'll see how the search for that goes.

In bookstagram news I have, as I promised myself, carried on doing it just for me.  It's amazing how when you stop putting pressure on yourself that things fall into place - I included Truth, by the wonderful Christina Benjamin on one of my photos this week and excitingly she shared the photo to her Facebook Book Series Page. I was really overwhelmed and so happy that she liked it so much!

(whispers for fear of jinxing myself - but I have reached 100 followers again - I know I promised I wouldn't check but I couldn't help it - and it brings me all the happy!)

Anyway - thank you for reading as always - I realise that today's post has perhaps sounded a little full of myself, that really isn't my intention.  I have so few that I can share my love of all things book with so it all tends to come out as word vomit on here.  I would love to hear from some of you, what great things have happened to you this week?  Or is there something amazing coming up that you just cant wait for?

Until next time!