Bookish Ramblings Part 13 - a catch up!

Hi all, so after all the excitement of receiving my Fairyloot box I realised that I haven't posted an update for a while!  Things that have been happening are mainly me reading the books that I got in my box, I finished The Last Namsara on Friday and you can see my review here, I am now onto the ARC of Furyborn by Claire Legrand and I can see why it's being tipped to be one of the hotly anticipated reads of 2018, I'm 200 pages in and I've barely scratched the surface, that it's an epic fantasy there is no doubt.

I have decided to dabble back into the world of Twitter, I set an account up just for the blog but I only really used it for Thunderclap support, I'm going to make more of an effort with it as it's all part of my plan for global domination with this blog lol. I'm also going to look to giving the blog background theme an update too as it's just a bit plain for my liking now.  Because i'm more blog focused than I have ever been, I am trying to make more of an effort to use Netgalley however it seems that requesting a book has become very difficult and many books I have had to add to a wish list and hope for the best! Either way, I am more committed than ever to bringing you book reviews and relevant content :)

In book related news I am excited as I have just found out that Legendary, the follow up to Caraval by Stephanie Garber has a release date!  It's due on the 29th May 2018 which is shaping up to be a busy month, what with the release of A Court of Frost and Starlight also scheduled for May.  I'm glad I'm reading Furyborn now as that also has a May release!  Either way, I think that May will be a good time to take a week off work to get some reading done!

My Fairyloot subscription has renewed and this is hopefully going to be an exciting box as I have 2 reading buddies lined up who are also receiving it!  I may just have to slow my reading down, which is ironic as I am currently 9 books behind on my Goodreads reading challenge - with 3 weeks to go, I think I'm going to have to admit defeat.

Have any of you set up a GR challenge for this year?  Will you meet your target or have you already smashed it??