Bookish Ramblings Part 25: Calm before the storm!

Firstly I am sorry for being so quiet but I have been so busy planning away for this blog that actual blogging has taken a back seat - not the best I know!  However I have had a fabulous response to my request for readers to join my review team and I have 3 lovely readers joining me!  I am so blessed to have been contacted but such lovely readers who share my passion for sharing the books they love, I can't wait to start sharing their reviews with you all.

Secondly, I will be moving the blog from it's current home on Blogger to Wordpress.  I think that the Wordpress site will offer me more freedom and creativity within the blog, allow me to share with you what is happening across all my social media and be more user friendly for you to find reviews and articles.

I hope to have the review team live by Monday and whilst I will be doing a full post opening up for submissions over the next few days, if you are reading this and you would like to make a review submission please email me at postapocalypticplayground@gmail.com and I can get you added to our schedule.

Please bear with me during this transition phase, I truly appreciate the time you all take to read about my adventures in books and hope to resume normal service within the week :)